New All Tattoo

My new beautiful tattoo



Ok, so I did do something more than sing yesterday in Norway;=) I met a great tattoo artist who took time to do me a new amazing tattoo on my foot;=) His name is Stanislav, called Stas and has moved from Russia to Norway to try his luck over there with his skills as a great tattoo artist and air brusher. His work is so beautiful and cool and I am very happy to have his nice drawing on my foot.
His studio is called Ahnenerbe Tattoo. Click here to go to his site.

The tattoo was made during 2,5 hours with the talking and drawing and deciding how it should look. I asked him to do a cross with the word Faith in swedish and he came up with the idea of writing it in runes. Then he made some nice floral ornament around it to match the other tattoos I already have. For me its important to have the same theme and style in my tattoos. Stas wanted to do some more shadows etc but due to lack of time we have to do that another time. I love it as it looks and I think its perfect!

THANKS Stas for taking the time to make this wonderful piece of spirit and art on me;=)