New All Tattoo

DECEMBER DISCOUNTS!!

THE ECONOMY SUCKS SALE IS BACK!

Step One: Buy a Blu-ray from the list below.
Step Two: Bring it in to the shop.
Step Three: Get $100 off your next tattoo.


Just like last year, the economy still sucks, but how do we fix it? MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! You buy a movie which stimulates the economy - I get a cool movie I want - You get $100 off your next tattoo!!! SEE...everyone's happy.

Of course, there are rules...

1. All movies must be Blu-Ray & widescreen.

2. You must reserve the movie you are bringing when we schedule your appointment; this will avoid people bringing doubles!

3. This discount is only available for a minimum of one-hour of tattooing at $200/hour.

4. Only one movie can be brought in per client - sorry, you can't pay for 6 hours of tattooing with 12 Blu-Rays. I like movies, but they don't pay my rent!

5. The movie cannot be used. I would like to fight with the plastic wrap myself cuz I'm stubborn like that.

6. If you're getting a multi-session piece, we can talk about the discount possibilities of box-sets.

7. The movie must be from the list below.

Sound good? Here's the list. It's fairly short, but I'm sure I can muster up "want" for more.

Okay, choose wisely...

Disney's UP
Fight Club
Batman Begins
Watchmen
Clerks
Cujo
Interview w/ The Vampire
True Blood Season One
American Psycho
Lost Boys
Bram Stoker's Dracula
The Shining
Hellboy I
Carrie